Network Voice and Data Cabling
Network cabling can be one of the more complicated parts of building a high functioning IT infrastructure. Instead of trying to tackle cable spaghetti, hire a professional IT team that can save you lots of trouble and headache when it comes to untangling what can sometimes be an intricate mess. IT Shields technicians and engineers have been doing computer network cabling for clients in industries like healthcare, education and publishing for many years. Hiring a network cabling team from can ensure the seamless operation of your IT systems company-wide. A successful network begins with successful cabling connections. We offer you a competitive advantage and a collaborative partnership with a proactive, motivated team. We have over 15 years of experience and our reliability and 24/7 support are second to none.
A Word on Network Cabling Standards
A properly installed cable network should function efficiently for 10-15 years. We guarantee all of our network cabling installation for up to 15 years. Every detail of the cable installation is documented and labeled to TIA/EIA 568 A & B Standard. TIA/EIA stands for Telecommunication Industry Association/Electronic Industries Alliance. It is the American cabling standard for the design and implementation of structured cabling systems for commercial buildings. The intent of this standard is to provide recommended practices for the design and installation of cabling systems that will support a variety of existing and future services. The administration part of this standard is covered by IT Shields, which means we take care of documentation, labels and records. Since a multi-tenant commercial building has a life expectancy of at least 50 years - and continuous moves, additions and changes are inevitable -administrative record-keeping plays an increasingly necessary role in the flexibility and management of frequent adjustments. All computer network cabling done by IT Shields is in strict keeping with TIA/EIA 568 A & B Standard and maintains all the elements of a modern structured cabling system.
To update your network cabling to comply with national standards, call IT Shields at 323.378.0949 today.
The performance of a network infrastructure depends not only on the quality of its components, but also on the quality of the cabling installation. Each network infrastructure is installed and tested by trained quality assurance engineers and technicians.
A properly installed cable network should function efficiently for 10-15 years. We guarantee all of our cabling installation for up to 15 years.
Every detail of the cable installation is documented and labeled to TIA/EIA 606 Standard. Our certified engineers and technicians will provide you with an AutoCAD or Visio 2000 floor plan after the completion of each project.
We Supply and Guarantee the Following Services:
• Data & voice cable Installations Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7(Fire code approved) -New construction projects or existing office spaces
• Communication room installation
• Backbone installation- Light boxes, Backbone lines, Wire Management, Fiber patch cords, Inner-duct tubing
• Fiber optic cable installation
• Patch panel installation
• Re-Termination of existing data Cat 5, 5e, 6, 7 patch panels
• Office equipment relocation services for modular furniture or open space office equipment rack
• Network hub & switch installations
Complete Equipment Racking System including Ladder Racks Wire Managers Server Shelves Category 5, 5e & 6, 7, RJ 45 data jack installation surface mount and flush wall plates.
2. Relocation & IT Moves
The easy solution to your IT moves
When relocating to a new office, minimizing downtime is critical. Moving computer network and PCs presents a special challenge.
IT SHIELDS relocation services reduce the workload on internal staff and ensure that moving process is completed on time. There are a few questions you should consider when planning to move your computer network and workstations to a new office.
• What would it cost your company if everyone's personal computer went down for just one day?
• Is there adequate cabling in the building or will it need to be installed?
• How many network servers will you be moving? Do they need to be upgraded?
• How many PC or workstation will you be moving? Will you be adding new workstations?
• How many printers will you be moving? Will users be printing to a different printer in the new office?
• How can you minimize downtime?
IT SHIELDS can provide your company with cabling service as well as networking to help ensure that the job will be done on time.
| Remember Me|
(not recommended for shared computers)
Online live help